30 Day Return Policy
No Hassle Returns
If you would like to return an item that is in like-new condition with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used, worn, or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 30 days of receipt. Any additional fees for shipping internationally, shipping to HI or AK, or any minimum order fees are all non-refundable. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone or chat must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
Returns with Restocking Fees
Some manufacturers charge a restocking fee or have more specific guidelines than listed above. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our list of manufacturers with no restocking fee
. If you return an item with a restocking fee, it will be deducted from the refund.
Non Returnable & Custom Made Product
ATG sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or built-to-order. These items are non-returnable and non-cancellable once the order has been placed. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our list of manufacturers that do not accept returns
Step 1 - Acquire authorization and instructions
To begin the return process, please call 888-500-9541 or with one of our fully trained customer service representatives.
Quick Return Manufacturers (IRGA)
In most cases we will immediately email you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return product along with a label and return instructions. View the list of manufacturers participating in this program
Manufacturers who are not participating in our Instant Return program must first approve the return. This process may take up to 7 business days. Once received, we will email you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number with a label and return instructions.
Step 2 - Shipping product back
Ship the item to the warehouse. Below are the keys to a successful return:
- Good Packaging: Re-pack products for return in the original box with original packaging material and additional tags attached to merchandise. Use the return label provided or your own label and write the RGA# exactly as instructed by ATG Stores. Do not write on the box to maintain its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
- Ship & Insure: Next, ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered, please do not ship USPS because they cannot provide these guarantees. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
- Tracking Number: We require that returns are shipped via a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number. If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued. Providing a tracking number will also accelerate your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact customer service at 888-500-9541 or and provide them with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
You will have 30 days in which to return the product from the date that we receive approval from the manufacturer. After 30 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given.
In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, ATG Stores will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct ATG Stores concerning what to do with the damaged product. If ATG Stores has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
Step 3 - Refunds
Once the returned item has been received and verified to have all original contents and packaging and confirmed to be free of damage, modification, or been worn, the refund credit process will begin.
Customers will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased or via check from ATG Stores. Refunds via check are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval.
Items returned without the proper RGA# or sent to the wrong warehouse are subject to an automatic 50% restocking fee or complete forfeiture of your refund. If credit is to be given, it will be by store credit only. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
Items Not Eligible For Return
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are built-to-order or any item labeled non-returnable on the product page of the Website). List of manufacturers that do not accept returns
- Special purchases, including: Daily Deals, clearance items, inventory sale items, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any item that has been modified or used (including all shoes and apparel) in any way, assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires)
- Any item that is not in resalable condition.
- Any personal use products (for reasons surrounding Health & Sanitation).
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by ATG Stores.
- Any item that has been altered, tailored, or used (including cookware and linens).
- Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large Quantities, Special Orders or Project Quotations: When ordering large quantities or special orders for large projects, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation, some manufacturers will not allow returns on large quantities.
- Consumables: Light bulbs, parts, shades, and opened consumables (including all edibles, sprays, liquids, and other health and beauty products).
- Expedited shipping and charges for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and International destinations.
- Any item not purchased from ATG Stores.
Damaged & Defective Goods Policy
At ATG Stores, we understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. Rest assured, we will stand behind you during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion- at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, however, we need a little help from the customer in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item.
Small Package Deliveries
For smaller UPS or FedEx deliveries that are damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team immediately instead of refusing the package at 888-500-9541 or . If damages are reported within 7 days for UPS or Fed-Ex deliveries,
we can file a claim on behalf of the customer and work to quickly resolve it. Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be hindered or denied if the customer fails to notify ATG Stores of defective or damaged merchandise within two business days of receipt.
Large Package Deliveries
Immediate inspection is especially important when receiving large items (such as a bath tub, exercise equipment, large sink or furniture) from a Less than Truck Load (LTL), White Glove and common freight carriers. In this case, it is important to notate any damage on the bill of lading or receipt when you sign for the delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify ATG Stores of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
ATG Stores will repair or replace the damaged or defective goods for no additional charge. If a return is desired instead of replacement, the "Standard Return Policy" above applies and there may be a restocking fee that will be deducted from the credit.
Failure to follow return procedure for the damaged item may result in a charge for the free replacement item.
Please note that returned items found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a refund. In such a case ATG Stores will email you for your decision on whether to ship the item back to you at your expense or be refunded with a 50% restocking fee and store credit.
If you would like to cancel an order that has not shipped from the manufacturer, simply contact one of our customer service representatives at 888-500-9541 or .
Then we will submit a request to the manufacturer for cancellation. Shortly after, you will receive an email acknowledging your cancellation request followed by another email either confirming the cancellation or stating that we were unable to cancel. Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation of cancellation.
Please be aware that some items may have already shipped from a manufacturer and be in route to the distributor for final shipment to you. In such a case, cancellation fees apply.
Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow the "Standard Return Policy." Do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods as this will result in up to a 50% restocking fee. A delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may void any possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs.
Some items that are custom made or built-to-order cannot be cancelled. Please see the product page for details.
Items on Backorder
If you are cancelling an order due to backorder, we recommend you first call our customer service department to verify the accuracy of the date before making your final decision. There are times when manufacturers have stated items as backordered, only to find that they have already shipped or are going out the next day. On the other hand, if the item is truly unavailable for an extended period, we sincerely apologize for the delay. Please understand that we work with over 600 suppliers and are somewhat at their mercy to provide up-to-date stock availability information. That said, we are your voice and are leveraging our buying power to encourage manufacturers to improve their inventory levels and their technologies to provide improved service all the time.
Please note that since a cancellation request is time sensitive, please do not email or leave voice messages regarding your intention as it may slow the process down. It is important that you get a hold of a customer service representative directly at 888-500-9541 or .
Some exclusions apply as some items are custom made and non-returnable and non-cancellable. See individual product pages for details.
ATG Exchange Policy
No Hassle Exchanges
If you would like to exchange an item that is in like-new condition with original packaging, you may exchange the product within 30 days of receipt.
Exchanges with Reduced Restocking Fees
Some manufacturers charge a restocking fee. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our list of manufacturers which have no restocking fee
ATG will reduce the restocking fee by 5% if an item from the same manufacturer of equal or greater value is purchased.
ATG sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made, for personal use, or built-to-order. These items may not be exchanged. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our list of manufacturers that do not allow returns